Saturday, August 4, 2012

YOLO to SOLO

YOLO ( You Only Live Once) , so I woke this morning thinking about something interesting to write or come up with a topic for my blog . I took a look in a few Glamour and Cosmopolitan magazines  to get some ideas , but i only came up with how daring I am. Thought about every hairstyle i did for from dying my natural hair blonde, red,and burgundy at the same time, to shaving the side , to then doing the famous Nicki Minaj bob ( which was by the way my all time favorite) ,  Next i did the Amber Rose ( yes i shaved it all off), to them going a Afro and coloring it an amber like color ( close to red) , them to have long twist in my hair , and now to a nice settled black short hair cut.... and after all of this i can only think of YOLO , drake i give absolute credit for making that song. But to all my fashionistas out there lets live by SOLO ( Style Only Live Once) embrace every living peace of you ,but a little daring you can say.
 ...   P.S my photos of styles would be coming , and just show off a little of my photography skills I'm working on.

                           "To live in Fear is an insult to our true selves"

           

No comments:

Post a Comment