Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My First :)

Okay this Is my very first blog and I wasn't sure what I wanted to blog about. BUT the first thing that comes to my mind is FASHION !! Best thing that is and have ever been invited, i have been into fashion from the very first sight of sneakers( yes I do adore Jordan's) , and then the first sight of shoes and denims and etc... A lot of people won't consider certain wears as fashion but it's what ever makes you YOU .. I say " you gota good sense them you GlAMED up" ;)

I will be posting different websites, outfits, and things that are leading me to the person I want to be in life . Try my very best to keep you updated as possible . Even through my struggles I will still be posting :)

P.S   " Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where your going. It doesnt have to be bright, doesn't have to be loud. It just has to be you"


No comments:

Post a Comment