Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wow so it has been two years since I've last been on my blog. And i can really say i've been slacking lol two years worth of slack. But theres nothing better than returning. I've recently left a relationship that was just..... different ( all i can really say), but i am happy for the lessons learnt. Now I'm even happy to start off fresh and do new things in my life. I just turn 20 ( yes yes still young) and i realize that life is beyond precious. !!! I could say that a million times .. but if anyone is reading this i just want you to know that life is truly a gift and we just need to unfold new things and experiences like presents that are given to us.

  Well now that i am back i would be blogging about fashion !!! Of course .. and any other life challenges  because sometimes people stories need to be heard ! who ever is following me now please like and subscribe  !

 Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment